Sunday, November 16, 2008

Diabetes Journal

One of the major problems i have encontered with having diabetes is my skin especially my feet cracking and spliting. causing tremendous plits and sores. i tried all kinds of ointments and lotions and cream with no good result. tried the vasline and were socks at night. didnt work for me. It was getting extremly painfull. then one day someone gave me some lotion called Renew. This lotion did a wonderfull job. It was almost automatic relief from this. just apply some to my feet before i put on my socks and the problem has cured its self. what a great product. The person that gave it to me had moved and i could not find any were to purchase it. Took a few years before I ran into were and how to purchase it. If anyone has had this horrible problem and you need to find it i can have it sent to you for what ever it costs me. I t has realy improved my health alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment